DORSET ART WEEKS 2012
26 May – 10 June
To participate you must be a CURRENT Member of Dorset Visual Arts.
12 DECEMBER – 1 WEEK TO GO - YOU MUST HAVE STARTED YOUR ON-LINE ENTRY BY THIS DATE.
18 DECEMBER - 2 WEEKS TO GO – YOUR ENTRY MUST BE COMPLETE BY THIS DATE.
Follow this link to commence:
BEFORE ENTERING ANY INFORMATION, PLEASE READ THE DAW GUIDELINES.
The GUIDLINES are accessed by clicking on the RED TEXT line near the top of Page 1 – above the box marked Account Name.
Clicking the CONTINUE button of page 1 triggers an instant email notifying you of your DAW Registration No. From this point on we can see your entry too. This Registration Number is key to managing the rest of the process between us.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO COMPLETE MAKING YOUR ENTRY IN ONE GO – clicking the Continue Button saves what you have done so far.
Use your new DAW registration when you next ‘Log-In’. The ‘Log-In’ button is in yellow in the left hand margin.
We are heading to despair at the number of people not reading the Guidelines. Particularly as these have been mentioned in all our emails about DAW. We have also suggested you read the back-up document Frequently Asked Questions document. This is headed FAQs – 2nd Edition. It is on the NEWS page of the DVA website – click the link below:
Please try and give the on-line form a go. Advisory Notes accompany most questions. If you really cannot undertake the on-line registration please notify your area coordinator as soon as possible.
PAYMENTS – Please note:
- If you are paying PAYPAL – please wait for an invoice you before making the payment. This is simply because we are experiencing delays in getting the PayPal account registered.
- If you wish to pay by BACS transfer – we will email the bank details to you shortly after the deadline
- Posting a cheque, please make the cheque payable to:
Dorset Visual Arts - Little Keep – Bridport Road – Dorset – DT1 1SQ
CALL FOR VENUES / HOSTS
We are running a list of artists either looking for people to include at their DAW venue or for somewhere to exhibit. If you are able to help or make a suggestion, please contact the person named. You don’t have to be an artist to offer a venue. You may be an enthusiastic supporter with the space and inclination to become involved in Dorset Art Weeks.
If you think you can help, please email the named contact:
- 3 artists seek jeweller or potter to exhibit with them at a beautiful West Dorset location which offers orchard walks a picnic spot and refreshments – contact: Bronwen Coe – email@example.com
- Painter seeks DAW exhibition space – relatively large works requiring decent wall space – contact: Jane MaDavitt – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a collector, gallery, business or visual arts enthusiast who would like to become involved with DAW locally or county-wide, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss how we might work together. Please Email Dorset Visual Arts: email@example.com
RECEIVING INFORMATION – FAILED MESSAGES
To ensure you are alerted to our regular news, e-bulletins and up-dates - particularly during preparation for Dorset Art Weeks – please make sure your spam filter isn’t set to block emails from Dorset Visual Arts. This is probably the case if you haven’t heard from us regularly over the last four months.